Self

Self

Friday, September 14, 2007

I Haven't Knitted For A Week!

I'm not lost, just busy. Spring and fall are such busy times for gardeners and it has certainly hit me hard this year. I love it so, but a day of digging or manning a plant sale is really taking it's toll me this year. I'll tell you all about my exhausting, fun filled, working days next time I post.

NO KNITTING has taken place in the last week and am I ever behind. I'm hoping I'll be able to knit the weekend away while I am resting up then, I'm off on another round of my life. Tell you about that next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have been reading my mind; I was planning to e-mail you if you didn't post today.

I haven't accomplished much knitting this week either; I've been in kind of a funk all week. Just can't seem to get out of my own way.

Here's hoping you get lots of rest and lots of knitting in over the weekend.

Take care :-)

SP

Boulder Knitter said...

Glad you are doing well and are enjoying the fall season - Hope you will be knitting this weekend - I just finished a sweater for myself - Donna

Anonymous said...

i knit to relieve stress - so i've done LOADS of knitting this past week... good from a productivity perspective, so it does have an upside!

ffbe spoiler

Dorothy said...

I hope you had a restful weekend!

Counter

free web counter

Cardigan

Cardigan
DH'S Cardigan

Ruffled Shawl

Ruffled Shawl
Knitted Prayer Shawl with Crochet Ruffle

Knitting Class

Knitting Class
Teaching Co-workers to Knit

Wave & Shell Shawl

Wave & Shell Shawl

Plum WIne (SDB-Iris) 04/01/07

Plum WIne (SDB-Iris) 04/01/07

Chemo Hat

Chemo Hat
Chemo Hat

Chemo Hat

Chemo Hat
Peaches & Cream Yarn

Felted Hats

Felted Hats
Gray Hat Before Felting

Felted Hat

Felted Hat
Gray Hat After Felting

Baby's Hat

Baby's Hat
Dariana's Hat

ExchangeLinks