Self

Self

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fall Felted Bag Contest 1-2-3


Here's my entry for the Fall Felted Bags 1-2-3 Contest.
1. Post on your blog, and give us SOME kind of secret "Bag in Progress" photo. You could share your yarn before you started, or a close up of your knitting, or the patterns you pondered when you began, or what you're still pondering.
Actually, I'm still pondering although I've started on the bag. I have to knit a few rows on the body to see if it what I have in my head, if not I'll have to revert to someone else's pattern.
2. Post a link to the blog of one other swapper that you 'met' and have continued to read through the 3-2-1 contact post.
I'm posting two addresses I've been reading frequently. Capesoxknitter was my pal in the Spring swap and is using the same pattern for her pal this time around. How neat. Knitmetotheendoftime or some reason interests me.
3. Post a link here telling me you entered. I'm posting an update today on the FFB Blog that I've answered the questions .
4. Do this no later than September 23rd. Today is September 16th, I'm making progress on meeting deadlines.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be very happy if you come to swap gift with us!
have a nice day!
Mama from France
http://www.sirpriz.com
Swap gift communauty and friends

Counter

free web counter

Cardigan

Cardigan
DH'S Cardigan

Ruffled Shawl

Ruffled Shawl
Knitted Prayer Shawl with Crochet Ruffle

Knitting Class

Knitting Class
Teaching Co-workers to Knit

Wave & Shell Shawl

Wave & Shell Shawl

Plum WIne (SDB-Iris) 04/01/07

Plum WIne (SDB-Iris) 04/01/07

Chemo Hat

Chemo Hat
Chemo Hat

Chemo Hat

Chemo Hat
Peaches & Cream Yarn

Felted Hats

Felted Hats
Gray Hat Before Felting

Felted Hat

Felted Hat
Gray Hat After Felting

Baby's Hat

Baby's Hat
Dariana's Hat

ExchangeLinks